Professional Athlete Accountants Of Atlanta
Fusion CPA specializes in accounting and tax minimization strategies for professional athletes, including football players, baseball players, wrestlers, swimmers, golfers, tennis players, auto racers, and skateboarders. Our goal is to address and resolve the complex tax and accounting issues our clients face in the entertainment industry, such as contract negotiations, free agency tax planning, and strategic cash flow management.
By having extensive professional athlete accounting and tax planning experience, we can resolve the industry-specific financial problems and tax issues our client's encounter. Whether you are a rookie or an established veteran, our team of professional sports accountants can help you protect your wealth, plan for your financial future, and meet your off-field goals.
We have the resources to respond to your needs quickly. Contact us today at 404.955.7338; our team is here for you.
Dedicated To Advancing Your Bookkeeping & Tax Planning
Accountants Who Understand Professional Athlete Accounting
Explore Professional Athletic Industries We Serve:
Our goal is to help you grow revenue for the business of tomorrow.
“I was very stressed about finding a CPA who understood what I do. I could not be more pleased with my experience with Fusion. Trevor and his team made themselves available to answer my many, many questions long before I signed up to be a client. They were friendly, personable, and put my anxieties at ease..” - Nicole C.
Professional Athlete Specialized Services:
Pre & Post-draft tax minimization planning
- Free agency tax planning: tax structuring of contractual and non-contractual
- Private foundation accounting and tax planning
- Strategic cash flow & profitability management
- Comprehensive contract analysis
- Configure tax minimization strategies for professional athletes
- Comprehensive professional athlete business financial advisory
- Examine financial reports to create a road map for strategic business reinvestment opportunities